SproutVideo makes adding videos to your Squarespace site very quick and easy to do. If you're looking for a third party hosting provider for your Squarespace website, look no further.
To add video to your Squarespace page follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the video you would like to embed in your SproutVideo account.
- Copy the embed code you would like to use for this video. You can use a customized embed code or the default code provided.
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- Navigate to the page where you wish to embed your video, and click an Insert Point or the + symbol.
- Select Embed from the menu.
- Click the < / > icon in the URL field to display or edit the embed code.
- Paste in the embed code copied in step 2.
- Click Set then Apply to save your changes.