How to grant login access to your videos
Once you have created at least one login, you can use it to protect your videos. To enable login protection for a video:
- Navigate to the video you wish to make login protected by going to Videos, and then clicking the video you want to protect
- Click on the radio button labeled "Login Protected" and click "Save Changes"
- Click on the 'Manage Logins' link
- Click on the 'Grant Access To Video' button
- Select as many logins as you would like from the "Select a Login" box
- If you need to select multiple logins at a time, enable the "Quick Select" option, and use Shift or Control (Command key for Mac) to select multiple logins at a time
- You can specify a start and/or end time for access, total number of times the login(s) can be used, as well as which versions of the video can be downloaded, if any. These are optional.
- Click the 'Grant Access To Video' button at the bottom of the page
Now your video will only be accessible to the logins you specified.