Video description fields now support a limited amount of HTML when using our video website features, whether you are using the full site, or just individual landing pages.
The supported tags are as follows:
- Bold <strong> OR <b>
- Italic <em> OR <i>
- Ordered List <ol>
- Unordered List <ul>
- List Item <li>
- Links <a>
Please note that for the <a> tag, the only attribute we support is href; we automatically add rel=nofollow to all links; and the target is set to _blank, so it will open a new window. We support ftp, http, https, mailto, and protocol relative urls.
Enter your HTML in-line in the video description. Here is an example:
This is how it will appear on your video landing page (this will vary according to your selected theme):
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a SproutVideo Site, and How Do I Get One?
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- Selecting or Changing Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Transition Your Landing Pages to Custom URLs
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Site
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website