You can easily reset edits made to your video site preview so that your video website matches the live, published version of your site. For example, if you use the site preview available in the Theme Design editor to test a new site color or theme, and decide not to go in that direction, you can pull in your most recently published video site settings. This will make the site preview match your existing video site.
How to Reset Changes Made to Your Video Site Preview
If you aren’t already in the editor, hover your cursor over “Site” and select “Theme Design” to access the editor. If you make changes, and then want to revert to your existing site settings, click “Reset Changes” in the upper righthand corner of the screen to revert back to your current, published website settings:
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a SproutVideo Site, and How Do I Get One?
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- Selecting or Changing Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Transition Your Landing Pages to Custom URLs
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Site
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website