Video websites hosted by SproutVideo include the option to enable About and Contact pages, which support images and HTML. You can use these pages to explain a little about your company, videos, or how to get in touch with your team. You can also link to other websites and embed content on these pages.
Enable the About or Contact Page(s)
To enable the About or Contact page(s), hover your mouse over Site at the top of the page, select Theme Design, and then select Pages on the lefthand side of the screen.
Use the content editors to enter text, format it, insert photos, or enter HTML. You can review your changes in the Preview window until you get it looking the way you want.
You can work on your About or Contact page without publishing it - just wait to click “Publish Changes” until you are finished formatting your page(s). You can also toggle these pages on or off using the toggles located above the content editors for each page. The toggles allow you to hide a page if it needs revision without losing any work.
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a Video Website and How to Get One
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website
- Sharing Your Video Site With Your Audience