To add the custom CSS to your video site, hover your cursor over Video Site tab at the top of the page, select Theme Design, and navigate to Editor on the lefthand side of the screen. Here, you can enter CSS to your heart’s content.
You can review your edits in the Preview of your video site. When you are finished making changes, click Publish Changes in the upper righthand corner of the page.
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a Video Website and How to Get One
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website
- Sharing Your Video Site With Your Audience