If you are sharing login protected videos through your video site, then at least a few of your viewers will have been issued an email address and password combination in order to access those videos. If you want those viewers to be able to manage their own passwords, you can enable that option for them.
NOTE: This setting is ON by default
To enable viewers to manage their own credentials, log into your SproutVideo account, hover your mouse over the Video Site tab and select Site Settings from the drop down menu that appears.
Then, check the box “Allow Logins to Self-Manage Accounts” and click “Save Settings” at the bottom of the page.
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a Video Website and How to Get One
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website
- Sharing Your Video Site With Your Audience