If you do not want to use the Homepage, About or Contact pages, you can disable your full video site and still keep your custom URL and branding for your individual video landing pages. You can also still leverage the other great features our video sites have to offer, like commenting, social sharing, and beautiful theme options.
To disable your full video site, hover your cursor over the Video Site tab at the top of the page, and select Site Settings. Check the box for Disable Full Site and click Save Site Settings at the bottom of the page.
When sharing your videos, you have to share the individual video links since your homepage link will now be disabled. Here is a help article that walks you through how to do that:
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a Video Website and How to Get One
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website
- Sharing Your Video Site With Your Audience