The SproutVideo player lets you change the playback speed of your video while watching it, so you can speed through a long video, or review a scene in slow motion. This option is available by default for all your videos.
You can increase the speed up to 2x, or slow the video down to 0.25x. To return to normal speed select 1x.
To change the speed of your video during playback:
- Select the ‘gear’ icon from the player toolbar.
- Click the ‘speed’ drop down menu.
- Select the speed at which you wish to view the video.
Check out these other articles in the Playing Videos section:
- What is the Difference Between Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD)?
- Require Viewers to Submit an Email Address to Watch a Video
- Where to Find Your Captured Email Addresses
- CDN Edge Server Locations
- Keyboard Shortcuts for the SproutVideo Player
- Change the Video Resolution During Playback