The SproutVideo player is equipped with built-in embed code sharing tools to allow your viewers to easily share your videos on their websites. Allowing embed code sharing is a great choice if you want to reach new audiences and drive brand awareness. Embed code sharing through the player is disabled by default.
To enable embed code sharing on a single video:
- Select the video from the ‘Videos’ page.
- Scroll down and click ‘Additional Video Settings.’
- Check the ‘Embed code sharing in player’ box then click ‘Save Changes.’
To enable embed code sharing through the player as an account-wide setting:
- Move your mouse over the ‘Account’ icon and click ‘Account Settings.’
- Click ‘Video Settings’ on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Check the box for ‘Embed code sharing in player’ under Embedded Player Settings, and be sure to click ‘Save Video Settings’ when you are done.
Check out these other articles in the Embedding Videos section: