The SproutVideo player is equipped with built-in embed code sharing tools to allow your viewers to easily share your videos on their websites. Allowing embed code sharing is a great choice if you want to reach new audiences and drive brand awareness. Embed code sharing through the player is disabled by default.
To enable embed code sharing on a single video:
- Select the video from the ‘Videos’ page.
- Scroll down and click ‘Additional Video Settings.’
- Switch the ‘Embed code sharing in player’ toggle switch then click ‘Save Changes.’
To enable embed code sharing through the player as an account-wide setting:
- Move your mouse over the ‘Account’ icon and click ‘Account Settings.’
- Click ‘Video Settings’ on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Switch the toggle for ‘Embed code sharing in player’ under ‘In-Player Sharing Options,’ and be sure to click ‘Save Video Settings’ when you are done.
Check out these other articles in the Video Marketing section: