The SproutVideo player is equipped with built-in social sharing tools to allow your viewers to easily share your videos with their fans and followers. Enabling this option will allow your viewers to share your video on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin, or in an email. Social sharing through the player is disabled by default.
To enable social sharing on a single video:
- Select the video from the Videos page.
- Scroll down and click Additional Video Settings.
- Check the “Social sharing in player” box then click Save Changes.
To enable social sharing through the player as an account-wide setting:
- Move your mouse over the Account icon and click Account Settings.
- Click Video Settings the lefthand side of the screen.
- Check the box for “Social sharing in player” under Embedded Player Settings, and be sure to click Save Video Settings when you are done.
Check out these other articles in the Embedding Videos section: