Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
The playlist report provides an exportable list of all playlists currently in your account.
This report will contain data on the following for each playlist:
- Playlist ID
- Playlist Title
- Privacy Setting
- Date Created
- Video ID of each video in the playlist
- Video Title of each video in the playlist
- Position of each video in the playlist
To Export Playlist Report
Navigate to your playlists by clicking on the ‘Playlist’ tab at the top of the screen, and select ‘Generate Report’. Once the report is ready, it will be sent to your email address. The link to download the report will be valid for 30 days.
Other articles in the Reports section:
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Video Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Tags
- How to Export a CSV Report of Your Viewer Login Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Video Access History for a Single Viewer Login
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Team Members
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Account Audit Log