Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s Included in the Tags Reports?
The tags reports are two separate CSV files which include a list of all of your video tags and live stream tags.
These reports will contain data on the following:
- A list of all tags
- The date each tag was created
- The ID of each video or live stream associated with each tag
- The video or live stream title associated with each tag
This data will be compiled for all tags in your account in the exported CSV files.
You can use this data to take inventory of all your tags and see how your videos and live streams are organized into categories on your video website.
How To Export the Tags Reports
First, navigate to your ‘Videos’ or ‘Live’ page, then move your mouse over the ‘Filter by Tags’ dropdown menu. Select the ‘Manage Tags’ button.
Click the “Generate Report” button.
Once the reports are compiled, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download your reports. Once the link is clicked, a browser window will open and the download will start automatically.
Other articles in the Reports section:
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Video Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Playlist Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of Your Viewer Login Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Video Access History for a Single Viewer Login
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Team Members
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Account Audit Log