Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To add custom CSS to your video site, select the ‘Site Editor’ button at the top of the page and navigate to the ‘Code’ tab on the lefthand side of the screen. Here, you can enter CSS to your heart’s content.
You can review your edits in the Preview of your video site. When you are finished making changes, click ‘Publish Changes’ in the upper righthand corner of the page.
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- Overview of Video Websites and Landing Pages
- Overview of Video Website Privacy Settings
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website