Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s Included in the Viewer Logins Report?
The exportable viewer logins report is a CSV file which includes all available data pertaining to your viewer logins. This report will contain data on the following:
- Email address for each viewer login
- Date each login was created
- Date of each viewer’s last login
- Number of videos each viewer has access to
- Number of videos each viewer has played
- Number of times each viewer used the download button
This data will be compiled for all viewer logins in your account.
Note: Information about video download activity is only available after 11/14/2017.
How To Export the Viewer Logins Report
First, navigate to the ‘Viewer Logins’ page. Here, you will see the ‘Generate Report’ button. Click the ‘Generate Report’ button, and once the report is compiled, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download the report.
Check out these other articles in the Reports section: