If you are sharing login protected videos through your video site, then at least a few of your viewers will have been issued an email address and password combination in order to access those videos. These viewers will be able to manage their own passwords, but you can disable that option if needed.
NOTE: This setting is ON by default
To disable the ability for your viewers to change their own passwords, log into your SproutVideo account, select the ‘Site Editor’ button, then select the ‘Advanced’ tab on the lefthand side of your screen.
Scroll down to the toggle for ‘Allow Viewer Logins to Self-Manage’ and click ‘Save Changes to Settings’ at the top of the page.
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a Video Website and How to Get One
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- How to Select or Change Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Website
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website
- Sharing Your Video Site With Your Audience