To share a video website hosted by SproutVideo, you can simply share the URL you selected when signing up, which will send people to your site’s homepage. It probably looks something like this:
If you created a custom CNAME record for your video site, then you would want to share that URL instead, although either URL will work and will send viewers to the same place. It probably looks something like this:
If you are unsure of your site URL, you can use the “Go To Site” link in the Site drop down menu to open it in a new browser window or tab.
You can also share a link directly to a video, which is located in the Sharing box on the video detail page. Here is a help article that walks you through locating that link:
Check out these other articles in the Video Websites section:
- What is a SproutVideo Site, and How Do I Get One?
- Create Your Video Website in Two Steps
- Selecting or Changing Themes for Your Video Website
- How to Change Your Video Site URL
- How to Transition Your Landing Pages to Custom URLs
- How to Use a CNAME Record For Your Video Site
- How to Create a CNAME Record with GoDaddy for Your Video Website