SproutVideo offers several different email and marketing automation platform integrations. Setting them up is a breeze! In this article, we will go though how to enable the Intercom integration.
Note: The Lead Capture option must be enabled to collect the contact information of your viewers.
How to Enable the Intercom Integration
First, you must have an existing account with Intercom. Once you have your Intercom account setup, log into SproutVideo and navigate to ‘Account’ > ‘Account Settings’ > ‘Partner Integrations.’
Click the green ‘Connect’ button next to Intercom.
You will be taken to an Intercom page to allow SproutVideo access to your Intercom account. Enter your Intercom login information and click ‘Sign in,’ then click ‘Connect.’
Congratulations, your Intercom integration is now enabled!!
When a viewer watches any of your Lead Capture enabled videos, their email address, first and last name, and the title of the video they watched, will be passed automatically to the list of users within Intercom. You can then segment your list and send targeted campaigns within Intercom based on this information.
Check out these other articles in the Integrations section:
- Enable an Email Marketing or Marketing Automation Platform Integration
- How to Enable the Act-On Integration
- How to Enable the AWeber Integration
- How to Enable the Campaign Monitor Integration
- How to Enable the Constant Contact Integration
- How to Enable the Drip Integration
- How to Enable the HubSpot Integration