SproutVideo gives you all the important features you need to succeed with online videos. We offer:
- Video Privacy Options for Secure Sharing
- Domain Whitelisting
- IP Address Restriction
- Geo Whitelisting
- SSL Embeds
- Up to 8K Ultra HD Quality Playback
- True adaptive bitrate streaming
- Extensive Video Codec Support
- Customizable Player
- Deep Analytics and Video Engagement Metrics
- Mobile Playback Support
- Completely Customizable Post-Play Screens
- RESTful API
- Customizable Video Websites and Landing Pages
- Email Marketing Integrations
- Social Sharing Options Through the Player
- Embed Code Sharing Through the Player
- Lightbox Embed Codes and Responsive Embed Codes
In addition to all of these features, we also take great pride in our customer service, and offer each of our customers a dedicated support representative. We have a small team but we move quickly to make sure that our customers are always happy.
Compared to free services like YouTube and Vimeo, we have the following benefits:
- You will not have anyone else’s branding surrounding the player or in the player if you do not want it there.
- We offer excellent customer support so you can get in touch with an actual person when you need to.
- We offer very granular access controls so you can review a full audit log of everyone who watches your video.
- There are no ads, no sponsored videos, or other people’s videos showing up after your video has finished playing.
- Clicking on the player will not drive people to SproutVideo.com like it does with YouTube or Vimeo. We want to help you keep people engaged on your own site.
- We offer the ability to host commercial content that is not allowed on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Our video security features are designed to put you in control of your content, ensuring it will not go viral if you don’t want it to.
If you are still not sure whether SproutVideo is right for you, send us an email or chat with us live on our site, and we can help you determine if SproutVideo meets your video hosting needs.
Check out these other articles in the General and Common Questions section: