Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s Included in the Live Stream Engagement Report?
The exportable engagement report is a CSV file which includes all of the engagement data collected for your live streams. This makes it really easy to analyze all of your engagement sessions to review who watched your live stream and how much of it they viewed.
This report will contain data on the following:
- The date of each engagement session
- The unique ID number of each viewer’s session
- The viewer’s email address, if available
- The viewer’s name, if you gave them a nickname
- The URL where the engagement session occurred
- The IP address of the viewer
- The device, operating system, and browser the viewer used to watch the live stream
- The playback method used
- The country, region, and city they viewed the live stream in, based on IP address
- The total number of seconds watched
- The percentage of the live stream watched
This data will be compiled in the exported CSV file.
How To Export the Live Stream Engagement Report
From your Live Streams page, select a stream that has already concluded and navigate to its ‘Engagement’ tab. Then click the ‘Generate Report’ button.
Once the report is compiled, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download your report. Once the link is clicked, a browser window will open and download the CSV file.
Other articles in the Reports section:
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Video Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Tags
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Playlist Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of Your Viewer Login Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Video Access History for a Single Viewer Login
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Team Members
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Account Audit Log