Note: This feature is only available for Login Protected live streams on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What’s Included in the Live Stream Access Log?
The Live Stream Access Log will include:
- The date of each event
- The email address of each Viewer Login that interacted with the video
- The action that occured
- The video ID and title of the video viewed
- The domain the video was viewed on
- The IP address used at the time of the event
- The percentage for how much of the video was viewed
How to Export a CSV of the Live Stream Access Log
First, navigate to the past Login Protected live stream, then select ‘Access Log’.
Once on the Access Log page select the ‘Export Access Log’ button. Once the report is compiled, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download the report.
Other articles in the Reports section:
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Video Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Tags
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Playlist Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of Your Viewer Login Data
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Video Access History for a Single Viewer Login
- How to Export a CSV Report of All Team Members
- How to Export a CSV Report of the Account Audit Log