Set Up the Excel File
Open Excel or a Google Spreadsheet and create three columns; Login, Email, and Password.
Enter the email addresses in column B, and the passwords in column C, starting with cells B2 and C2. Then, enter this Concatenate formula in cell A2:
The result will look like this:
Next, drag the formula down, or double click the lower righthand corner of cell A2, or copy and paste the formula down the length of column A until all the cells in column A are filled with an email address and password combination:
Copy the email address and password combinations from Column A (do not copy the column header) and paste into the Import Logins box:
Click Import Logins, and you’re done! You will receive an email with the results of the import shortly after submitting it.
Check out these other articles in the Privacy and Password Protection section:
- Overview of Video Privacy Settings
- Overview of Privacy Settings for Customizable Video Websites Hosted by SproutVideo
- How to Change the Privacy Settings of a Video
- Change Privacy Settings for Multiple Videos at Once
- Who Can See Private Videos? Who Can See Public Videos?
- Password Protected Videos and How You Can Use Them
- Login Protected Videos