If you have a lot of videos, you can quickly and easily change the privacy settings for many of them simultaneously by following these steps:
1. Select All the Videos You Want to Edit
2. Navigate to the Edit Privacy Drop Down Menu, and Click the New Privacy Setting For Your Selected Videos
3. A Small Pop-Up Appears Warning That You Are Changing the Privacy Setting for Your Videos, Click OK to Confirm the Change
Check out these other articles in the Privacy and Password Protection section:
- Overview of Video Privacy Setting Options
- Overview of Privacy Settings for Customizable Video Websites Hosted by SproutVideo
- How do I change the privacy settings of a video?
- Who Can See Private Videos? Who Can See Public Videos?
- What are Password Protected Videos and how do I use them?
- Login Protected Videos