How to track login activity
To see the access log for a video hosted on SproutVideo:
- Go to the video page for the video you would like to view the access log
- Click on the ‘Video Access Log’ button in the Video Login Options box
In the access log you can see which of your viewers loaded and played a video, how far they watched, or if they skipped or re-watched any parts.
You can filter the log by event, and export a copy.
Check out these other articles in the Privacy and Password Protection section:
- Overview of Video Privacy Settings
- Overview of Privacy Settings for Customizable Video Websites Hosted by SproutVideo
- How to Change the Privacy Settings of a Video
- Change Privacy Settings for Multiple Videos at Once
- Who Can See Private Videos? Who Can See Public Videos?
- What are Password Protected Videos and How to Use Them
- Login Protected Videos