How to track login activity
To see the access log for a video hosted on SproutVideo:
- Go to the video page for the video you would like to view the access log.
Click on the ‘Video Access Log’ button in the Video Login Options box.
In the access log you can see which of your viewers loaded and played a video, how far they watched, or if they skipped or re-watched any parts.
You can filter the log by event, and export a copy.
Note: The export feature is only available on certain plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Check out these other articles in the Privacy and Password Protection section:
- Overview of Video Privacy Settings
- How to Change the Privacy Settings of a Video
- Change Privacy Settings for Multiple Videos at Once
- Who Can See Private Videos? Who Can See Public Videos?
- Password Protected Videos and How You Can Use Them
- Login Protected Videos
- How to Create a Login for a Login Protected Video