Note: This feature is only available on certain plans. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
What’s Included in the Video Analytics Report?
The exportable video analytics report is a CSV file which includes all analytic data collected for your videos during the specified time frame. This makes it really easy to see all the high level data associated with all the videos in your account.
This report will contain data on the following:
- Devices used to view your videos
- Domains where your videos loaded on the page
- The number of times your videos were downloaded
- Locations in the world where your videos were played
- Playback type will indicate whether your videos were played in HTML5 (default) or Flash (fallback)
- Total plays each of your videos received in the given time frame
- Popular downloads will show which of your videos were downloaded the most by your viewers
- Popular videos will show which of your videos received the most plays
This data will be compiled for all videos in your account for your selected time frame in the exported CSV file.
Note: Information about video download activity is only available after 11/14/2017.
How To Export the Analytics Report
First, navigate to the ‘Analytics’ page. Here, you will see the date picker and the ‘Generate Report’ button.
Use the date picker to select the time frame for the data you wish to export. Once your time frame is selected, click the ‘Generate Report’ button.
Once the report is compiled, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download your report. Once the link is clicked, a browser window will open and download the CSV file contained in a ZIP folder.
Check out these other articles in the Reports section: