About Login Protected Videos
Login protected videos are a powerful way to control and monitor who is accessing your videos. Login protection allows you to assign multiple logins to your videos. For each login, you can specify:
- Email Address
- Time access begins
- Time access ends
- Which versions (SD, HD, Original Copy) of the video are downloadable, if any
- How many times the login may be used
When you enable login protection for your videos, we track the following information with each action taken:
- Time of action
- Action Taken (Login, Load, Play)
- Website where the action occurred
- IP address of the user who performed the action
Want to Set Up Login Protection?
Please refer to any of the links below to get started with login protected videos:
Check out these other articles in the Privacy and Password Protection section:
- What is Single Sign-On?
- Overview of Video Privacy Settings
- Overview of Privacy Settings for Customizable Video Websites Hosted by SproutVideo
- How to Change the Privacy Settings of a Video
- Change Privacy Settings for Multiple Videos at Once
- Who Can See Private Videos? Who Can See Public Videos?
- Password Protected Videos and How You Can Use Them